British Citizen

If you’re British and you’re planning on leaving the UK to work or retire abroad, by law you must tell HMRC so they can make sure you pay the right amount of tax.

The good news is that you could qualify for a tax refund if

  • You worked in the UK and paid income tax in the year starting 6th April
  • You’re leaving the UK before at the end of the tax year 5th of April (not a holiday or a business trip) (This would normally apply if you left your employment in the UK in the middle of a tax year)
  •  You have paid tax in another country on property income,income other earnings, or dividend while working and paying tax in the UK


You can download our free claim pack from our website which tells you what information we need to help you with your rebate.


Once you’ve completed the forms, just send it back to us and we’ll get to work.


That’s all you’ll need to do once we’ve submitted and successfully claimed your rebate for you.

Download our tax pack

To get started, download our tax pack which will help us get you your tax rebate

Use our tax calculator

Find out how much tax you could be owed by using our online tax calculator.

Contact us

Got questions? Want to set up an appointment? Fill out the form on our contact page and a specialist tax adviser will contact you.